I dare to say that it is clear to all of us that a sick stomach hurts, or that we feel discomfort when our intestines or our lungs aren’t healthy. However, we have a hard time “feeling” our brain. That is usually because the mind gets in the way and we tend to confuse our conscious, thinking mind with our brain which fulfills so many unconscious functions for us.
It is also the reason why often people, after experiencing traumatic brain injury, do not take sufficient time to heal fully but go back to their daily routine too soon. Untreated and not fully healed brain injury can impact our cognitive abilities, our focus, behavior and mood.
Brain Health Coaching offers the help needed to guide you back on track and help implement lifestyle choices, nutrition, and other methods to keep the brain healthy and your mood balanced now and as you age.
People with mental illness are still exposed to prejudices and afraid of being stigmatized. I’m here to educate you on likely underlying causes of your personal symptoms and how they can be overcome. And you may be surprised to learn how many imbalances can be overcome the natural way – and you can win your mental clarity and happy mood back!
However, brain health is not just limited to overcoming or preventing mental illness. If our brain functions optimally, it is so much easier for us to stay focused while studying or working, to stay calm under pressure, to sleep more restfully, and to maintain hormonal balance. The effects on our all-over sense of wellbeing are countless.
The advantages of taking good care of your brain are obvious: just like exercise can help to build your stamina, and healthy eating improves your digestion, there are many ways of how you can support brain health with the right lifestyle. I work with
- clients who do receive treatment from a psychiatrist and long for additional support with implementing healthy habits
- clients who experienced traumatic brain injury and wish to recover fully
- clients who did receive cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation) and long for a better quality of sleep and improved memory
- clients who do have a family history of addiction, ADD, depression, and Alzheimer’s and wish to implement preventive measures
- clients who don’t see any medical doctor at this time but are ready to take responsibility for their wellbeing and need guidance on the next steps.
Brain Health Coaching is right for you if you seek help with:
- Memory – improve your memory, reverse early signs of dementia, prevent Alzheimer’s
- ADD/ADHD – can be healed naturally in children and adults
- Depression, anxiety, and anger – time for you to feel better
- Automatic negative thoughts – release limiting beliefs
- Focus – gain and maintain mental clarity
- Traumatic brain injury -recover after accidents
- Chemo-brain – recovery support after cancer treatment
- Sleeping disorders – re-learn to sleep soundly through the night
- Addiction – make recovery happen and last for yourself
- Hormonal balance – thyroid imbalances, adrenal fatigue, fertility issues, blood sugar to support brain health and your all-over wellbeing