Feel Better For Good
Living a fulfilled and happy life starts with becoming conscious about what you want, why you want it, and how you can get it without compromising ethical values, family life, finances, or your health. It means leaving the dry shore of feeling disconnected and diving right into the big ocean of abundance that flows all around us – feeling nourished, wonderful, and well-thy.
I help you to identify the root causes of any dis-eased condition, design your action plan to restore your health. It all starts with and comes back to your own consciousness about your place in this life. Becoming aware of your purpose empowers you to release stories (and the meaning you have assigned to them) that do not serve your any longer, to implement changes that support your wellbeing effortlessly, and thus, heal all layers of your being: your spiritual, emotional, energy, mental, and physical body.
!!! Warning: This journey is not for the faint of heart because the effortless state begins beyond your comfort zone !!!
Holistic Healing the way I practice it utilizes a variety of modalities:
- Health Evaluations including blood work. As a practitioner of natural medicine, I do not provide diagnoses. However, I partner with an accredited lab to obtain blood analyses. In addition, I use hematology microscopy to get a more complete picture of your current state of health. All evaluations are for educational purpose only and are recommended to be reviewed with your physician.
- Neurofeedback Training is a powerful modality to “remodel” your brain.
- Auriculotherapy offers an effective and safe modality to address various ailments. I practice both, the Western and the traditional Chinese methods.
- Hypnotherapy to win your unconscious mind as an ally to make positive changes in your life.
- as a combination of in-person sessions and BrainTap recordings with binaural beats
- Herbs and Detox Cleanses to support the physical body by bringing removing toxins, down inflammation, and boosting the immune system.
- Regression Therapy offers guided hypnotic trances leading back into childhood to resolve traumatic memories, or to go back into a former life to see and resolve the root of karmic issues.
- Energy Work to help overcome anxiety, depression and trauma, grief, shame, blame, and guilt, fears of all sort, and to strengthen the heart.
- Brain Health Coaching including guidance on lifestyle changes, the right food and supplements, meditation, and
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber sessions
Holistic Healing is not just you receiving a treatment. It is about you getting to know yourself fully, befriending yourself, and participating in your healing. Together, we can create miracles.
Principles of Holistic Medicine
Holistic medicine is based on the belief that unconditional love is the most powerful healer and a person is ultimately responsible for his or her own health and well-being. Other principles of holistic medicine include the following:
- All people have innate healing powers.
- The patient is a person, not a disease.
- Healing takes a team approach involving the patient and doctor, and addresses all aspects of a person’s life using a variety of health care practices.
- Treatment involves fixing the cause of the condition, not just alleviating the symptoms.